Spectacular Canadian Rockies with Rocky Mountaineer (Gold Leaf) and Alaska Cruise (Verandah Suite)
Your Canada sightseeing will have you strolling historic Vancouver and Victoria, visiting UNESCO-listed Mount Robson, Jasper, and Banff National Parks. Relax onboard the Rocky Mountaineer for two days of all-daylight rail travel through Canada's West and the Canadian Rockies. Continue travel via cruise ship through the calm, protected waters of the Inside Passage, through glacier-carved fjords, snowcapped mountains and lush forests of Sitka spruce and the western hemlock.
- Explore Vancouver, Victoria, Banff
- Visit Maligne Canyon during a guided walk & enjoy a Maligne Lake cruise to Spirit Island
- View Lake Louise, Stanley Park, Athabasca Glacier, Mount Robson, Jasper National Park, Banff National Park
- Scenic Drive along the Icefields Parkway and continue along scenic Maligne Lake Drive, past disappearing Medicine Lake
- Connect With Locals Enjoy a delicious lunch at a family-owned farm on Vancouver Island.
- Stays With Stories In Kamloops, enjoy a Stays With Stories experience at The South Thompson Inn. Once home to a thoroughbred racing stable, this riverfront property still has the original brick manor and carriage houses.
- 1 Be My Guest
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- 1 Welcome Reception
- 10 Lunches
- 17 Breakfasts
- 9 Dinners
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All transport and transfers shown
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time