The Maritimes: Nova Scotia
Colourful fishing villages, seaside hiking trails, a very famous lighthouse, and a Prohibition-era rum-running town all await on this 6-day tour that shows off Nova Scotia’s most iconic highlights. From the rocky shores of Peggy’s Cove to the Skyline Trail of Cape Breton, you’ll discover why this corner of Canada is so beloved by all who visit. Explore the UNESCO World Heritage site of Lunenburg, tour the historic town of Baddeck, drive the spectacular Cabot Trail, and shop for locally made Mi’kmaq arts and crafts, all before finishing up on Prince Edward Island.
- Peggy’s Cove – Rock Walk
- Lunenburg – Leader Led Walking Tour
- Lunenburg – Behind The Scenes Evening Distillery Tour
- Cape Breton Highlands National Park – Hike
- Cape Breton – Membertou Heritage Park Guided Tour
- See for yourself why the charming fishing town of Peggy’s Cove is one of the most photographed places in Canada.
- Enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour of a local distillery in a former rum-running town and UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Walk the stunning coastal trails of Cape Breton Highlands National Park and follow the Skyline Trail mountain pass out to sweeping sea views.
- Take a tour of the historic town of Baddeck, which marks the start (and end) of the famous Cabot Trail and where Alexander Graham Bell had a summer home.
- Learn about the living history of the Membertou Mi’kmaq community with a visit to Membertou Heritage Park.