Sound of Music
The perfect travel experience for lovers of the outdoors and history, this trip inspired by the Sound of Music brings the beauty of the Alps and familiar views from the silver screen to life. You’ll hear all the stories of Bavaria and beyond spending quality time with locals.
- VIP Admission to the Kunsthistorisches Museum in Vienna
- Explore Salzburg and Vienna with a Local Specialist
- Discover Munich and Innsbruck
- Visit Neuschwanstein Castle, the alpine resort of Berchtesgaden, the Church made famous in the film 'The Sound of Music' in Mondsee, Graz and the Lipizzaner Stud farm in Piber
- View Wilten Basilica and the Golden Roof in Innsbruck and Mozart's Birthplace in Salzburg
- Connect With Locals You are taken on a tour of the Monastery of Kloster Wernberg, originally a castle, today home to 60 Missionary Sisters of the Precious Blood with whom you'll enjoy a traditional Carinthian Be My Guest dinner.
- Dive into Culture Enjoy a visit to the Kunsthistorisches Museum, the largest art museum in Austria, to view the Royal Collection before the general public has access.
- Dive Into Culture Visit the Lipizzaner Stud Farm at Piber which has bred horses since 1920 and today provides all the stallions for the Spanish Riding School in Vienna.
- MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Support the Missionary Sisters of the Precious Blood at the Kloster Wernberg Monastery in their efforts to preserve this ancient monastery and improve the lives of women and children worldwide.
- 1 Be My Guest
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- 1 Welcome Reception
- 2 Dinners
- 8 Breakfasts
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time
Dream holidays without the stress of the 'what ifs', is what we do. We design our tours so you can experience the world differently. You'll get the personal service, attention to detail and ease you're looking for, while enjoying the unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of. Discover why Trafalgar tours have been trusted by 5 million guests and are proud to deliver the very best tours that you'll cherish for ye ...