A jam-packed Bohemian trip showcasing the stories of central Europe. Learn about its colourful folklore and the tragedies of war as you visit the heart of Old Town Kraków, slice through the Carpathians and see all the highlights of Prague, Budapest and Vienna.
- Explore Berlin, Warsaw, Kraków, Budapest, Vienna and Prague with a Local Specialist
- Visit the Berlin TV Tower, Poznan, the monastery of Jasna Góra in Czestochowa, the former concentration camp at Auschwitz, St. Mary's Church and the Cloth Hall in Kraków, the Fisherman's Bastion in Budapest, Gyor, Tábor, St. Vitus Cathedral and the Old Town Square of Prague
- View the famous Reichstag and Tiergarten in Berlin, Kraków Cathedral and Wawel Royal Castle in Kraków and the Castle District in Budapest
- See Hofburg Palace and the Opera House in Vienna
- Connect With Locals Join the Schieszl family for a hearty Hungarian Be My Guest dinner and the story of their winery.
- Dive Into Culture Visit the Jasna Góra Monastery in Czestochowa and see the revered Black Madonna, a venerated icon recognised by several Pontiffs.
- Stays with Stories Step into this unique establishment on the banks of the Danube and discover a building that has undergone a makeover from its previous life as a grain silo since the early 1900s.
- 1 Be My Guest
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- 1 Regional Dinner
- 1 Welcome Reception
- 13 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time