Great Italian Cities
Rome, Florence and Venice are the stars of the show on the most incredible of Italy trips. This unforgettable trio features visits to food markets, ancient Roman ruins and the artistry of great masters. But that’s not all, as you’ll also get to dine with an Italian family in their beautiful Tuscan villa.
- VIP Admission to the Vatican Museums
- Explore Rome, Assisi, Florence, Pisa, Bologna and Venice with a Local Specialist
- Visit the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica in Rome, the Colosseum, the Basilica of St. Francis in Assisi and a glassblowing factory in Venice
- Visit the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica in Rome, the Villa Barberini Gardens in Castel Gandolfo, the Basilica of St. Francis in Assisi and a glassblowing factory in Venice
- View the Colosseum and Forum in Rome, Santa Croce Basilica and the Duomo in Florence, the Leaning Tower of Pisa and St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- Scenic Cruise by private launch to St. Mark's Square in Venice
- Connect With Locals Enjoy a local Tuscan Be My Guest dinner with Count Miari Fulcis on his 15th-century organic olive oil estate in the Tuscan hills, used as a location for many famous films like 'Room with a View' and 'Tea with Mussolini'.
- Dive into Culture Witness the exquisite craft of glassblowing, a delicate tradition that generations of Venetian craftsmen have perfected over the centuries.
- Dive into Culture Be inspired by the magnificence of Michelangelo and da Vinci at the Vatican Museums and enjoy an exclusive visit up the spiral staircase designed by the famous architect Donato Bramante in a part of the Vatican not open to the public.
- MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Learn about the history and ancient skill of Venetian glassblowing, playing your role in ensuring the survival of this traditional craft through your visit.
- 1 Welcome Reception
- 9 Breakfasts
- 1 Dinner
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- 1 Be My Guest
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time
Dream holidays without the stress of the 'what ifs', is what we do. We design our tours so you can experience the world differently. You'll get the personal service, attention to detail and ease you're looking for, while enjoying the unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of. Discover why Trafalgar tours have been trusted by 5 million guests and are proud to deliver the very best tours that you'll cherish for ye ...